Sapphire Valley Resort Information
Sapphire Valley Real Estate & Rentals is not affiliated in anyway with Sapphire Valley Resort. We do not have any control over their policies or procedures for Covid-19. You must contact them directly with any questions or concerns at 828-743-7663.
Please see the update below regarding the Recreation Center policies and procedures:
- Outdoor 5' pool is limited to 10 persons with a 90-minute time limit.
- Outdoor 3-4' pool is limited to 10 persons with a 90-minute time limit.
- Indoor Pool is limited to 10 persons with a 90-minute time limit.
- Outdoor kiddie pool will be closed until further notice.
- Indoor Pool ONLY will be reserved for an adult swim only from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM.
- Indoor jacuzzi is limited to one household or 2 unrelated persons all over the age of 14. 15-minute time limit.
- Sauna is limited to one household or one person all over the age of 14. 15-minute time limit.
- Changing rooms/shower areas will be available allowing 2 persons at one time.
- Bathroom and vanity areas will be available allowing 2 persons at one time.
- All guests will be required to check-in upon entering and check-out when exiting.
- We will NOT provide pool towels. Please bring your own.
- We will NOT provide any seating or umbrellas in the outdoor pool area. Please bring your own chair or umbrella if you wish.
- Putt-Putt Golf will be open to one household at a time. 60-minute time limit.
- Gem Mining will be open to one household at a time. 30-minute time limit.
- Tanning Bed is available by appointment. Please call 828-743-1171.
- Staff will be sanitizing the high touch areas every 2 hours and there will be sanitizer available for guest use as needed.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet is required at all times.
- Fitness Room is closed until further notice.
- Game Room is closed until further notice.
- You will be required to sign a waiver upon entering the facility.
- The Recreation Center will be open 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM with the outdoor pool area closing at 8:00 PM.
All of our properties located in Sapphire Valley also include access to the Sapphire Valley Resort. You will enjoy full use of all resort amenities during your stay. For info and a list of Amenities CLICK HERE.
Amenity Card Policy:
All short-term rental or lease cards will be white cards (no picture) and will be $2.00/day per person for a minimum of 3 days and maximum of 6 months.
Real estate agencies and/or individual owners wishing to rent out their homes must send a rental/lease agreement with all renters when they come to the Community Center for card pick-up.
Renters will need to present proof of ID to obtain these cards. The number of children under the age of fourteen (14) will be placed on the accompanied adults cards.
All long-term rentals or leases (6 months+) have the option for the homeowner to relinquish his/her membership during the lease terms, allowing the renter to utilize their membership at no costs or the homeowner can keep his/her membership in which case the guest will be charged $2.00/day per person to expire at end of lease.
For more information on the resort please visit: SapphireValleyResort.com